King H-D Detachables Two-Up Luggage Rack
Adds extra capacity for cross-town or cross-country rides.
- Chrome or Gloss Black finish
- Harp-shaped rack constructed of large diameter steel rod, welded and perfectly polished for an elegant look
- Increases load capacity up to 30 pounds
- Large rack with side extensions offers a versatile flat load surface
- Slotted side plates provide options for securing soft or rigid carrying bags
- Designed to work with or without H-D® Detachables™ passenger backrest
- Can be installed or removed from the bike in seconds
Fits ’09-later Touring models equipped with 4-point Docking Hardware Kits. ’09-later Touring models equipped with rigid-mount Tour-Pak® luggage require purchase of appropriate H-D® Detachables™ Tour-Pak® Conversion Kit. FLHX, FLHXS, FLTR and FLTRX models require separate purchase of Antenna Relocation Kit or Hidden Antenna Kit. Some FLHRC EU registration plates may interfere with rack.
We Are RickRak
INVENTORS AND DESIGNERS, RICK AND SHANE RIFFEL ARE FATHER AND SON. RICK HAS BEEN RIDING SINCE 1966... HARLEYS SINCE THE 80’S.