Grand Pet Palace
Take your favorite four-legged family member on the road trip of a lifetime with the safest and most versatile motorcycle pet carrier available. Updated styling, amenities, plus additional ventilation and internal space for your fur baby make the Grand Pet Palace the ultimate home away from home for your pet. An internal frame with rigid structural support offers peace of mind knowing your pet is protected.
- Dims: 18.5″ wide x 13″ deep x 14“ tall
- Internal Cubic Inches: 2,700
- UV-rated weather-resistant 1200 denier textile material
- 40% more ventilation with 20% more internal space than previous model
- New sissy bar strap, multiple D-rings and adjustable straps offer easy, secure mounting options
- New easy-clean removable foam cushion offers a comfortable ride for your furry friend
- Pet amenities include internal adjustable leash, two dishes, and removable stash pouch
- New side-mounted handles plus removable carrying strap offer easy portability
- Redesigned bottle pocket with MOLLE modular attachment points
- Internal frame and rigid bottom provides support and protection
- Top window opens allowing pet to pop its head out
- Four mesh windows for viewing and optimum ventilation
- UV-rated weather-resistant 1200 denier textile material with removable rain cover
- Recommended weight capacity is 20 pounds
We Are RickRak
INVENTORS AND DESIGNERS, RICK AND SHANE RIFFEL ARE FATHER AND SON. RICK HAS BEEN RIDING SINCE 1966... HARLEYS SINCE THE 80’S.
I'm lovin' this system! No straps or bungees, none of that garbage. It's like it becomes a part of your bag.
Adam Sandoval/World Record Motorcyclist
Once you've had RickRak you'll never go back.
Ryan Urlacher/Law Abiding Biker
The moment I saw the RickRak demonstrated, I knew how well I could put it to good use. With all the traveling I do, the nightly and daily routine of attaching and detaching my tour bag is not fun. With my new RickRak, that chore is no more! And having the ability to lock my bag onto my motorcycle, this RickRak is the best traveling option I have ever used. Thanks RickRak!
I met Rick and team at Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach a few days ago. I bought the gas cap magnet and grabbed a brochure. Researched the RickRak luggage rack and had to get it. I returned the next day and bought the luggage rack and Go-Pro fairing mount for my Harley Limited CVO. I attached the luggage rack to my T-Bags luggage and it all worked as advertised. It’s a great product. I highly recommend all three of these products.
Joe D./Daytona Beach, FL
We Met Shane and Rick in PA at roar on the shore. They showed us their RICKRAK and attached it to our bag for us seeing we already had a T-bag Dekker ll and we went from PA to Maine. Their RICKRAK made every night and morning a breeze and my Husband was so happy he didn't have to mess with any more straps or clips. Thank you guys and thanks for making our motorcycle experience even better. See you at the next rally!!!!
Nancy O./Bike Rally Enthusiast
I want to say best luggage product I have every purchased. I own the first years model which had been great but I just purchased the lastest version because of the upgrades For those considering a purchase rememder If you dreed loading the bike in the morning with all the bungee cords then this is the product for you. Well Done Great product!
William Aultman/Bad Ass Biker